The Information and Public Relations Department is a structural subdivision of the Career Center, which contributes to improving the university’s rating, as well as provides information about the university’s activities.
Goals and objectives of the department:
- implementation of works in the direction of forming public opinion and a positive rating of the university;
- informing the public about the activities of the university, through the preparation and conduct of press releases, certificates, reports, video and photo materials and other information materials;
- ensuring cooperation with the media;
- organization and holding of press conferences, statements, interviews, interviews;
- organization, holding and monitoring of working meetings in order to provide information about the events held with the media and other representatives of interested organizations.