The MMU Career Center is a division of the university created to provide comprehensive support to students on employment issues.
The mission of the Center is to promote and support the career growth and professional development of students, develop communication between the student and the employer, help in building an individual development plan and preparing for employment.
The priorities of the MMU Career Center are.
- Online and offline counseling of students and graduates;
- Work with the database of vacancies of employers-partners of the university;
- Development and implementation of personal growth programs for students;
- Interaction with partner companies of the university;
- Organization of career events.
The main activities of the Center;
- Conducting professional navigation testing;
- Conducting a series of trainings, seminars, master classes, business games and consultations on the development of students’ competencies that are most in demand among employers;
- Organization of internships, practices that allow students to prepare for employment;
- Providing information about job vacancies;
- Providing information about educational programs;
- Conducting career events;
- Cooperation with the Career Center.
- The Company of My Dreams – in-depth excursions and presentations of visited companies within the framework of the project;
- Career Day – during the semester, students meet with employers in the format of live communication at the university;
- The Job Fair is a professional navigation platform for the development of competencies and preparation for employment;
- Technology of Success – once a month students can personally communicate with successful graduates – businessmen and statesmen